View of Granville Avenue before the existence of the Bowling Club.

View of Granville Avenue before the existence of the Bowling Club.

View of Granville Avenue before the existence of the Bowling Club. The houses shown were originally called Granville Villas but are now known as Granville Terrace. They were erected in 1903 for John Carrier Brown licensee of the Pheasant Inn, by George Muirhead. The Oddfellows houses on Avenue Road (built 1904) can also be seen.