125 High Street.
125 High Street. Exterior, front. Beaumaris House, previously owned by C A Paris, Mrs Morris Eyton and Jones & Aston Grocers. A formal town house of 1720’s with five bays showing a two and a half storey façade with low roof concealed behind a brick parapet. Most of the windows are segment headed with keystones. Pilasters flank the pedimented door. Now Adams Grammar School annexe.