Titled ‘Old Canal Newport’.

Titled 'Old Canal Newport'.


Titled 'Old Canal Newport'. Located in a photo album of 1899-1900. This has been identified as the bridge which now spans the Lilleshall drive. The current drive was only built in the 20th century and part of the drive went over the top of the old canal (which terminated at Pave Lane behind what is now the Norwood House restaurant).