The Old Crow Inn.

Description:

The Old Crow Inn. 103 High Street. The side entrance to Adams Grammar School is where the inn was. The Crow had a large carriage works at the back, when John Edwards was the landlord. Closed in 1912, demolished in 1936 by the Haberdashers Company to make way for a road access to Adams Grammar School.

Date: 1880-1910

File number: N004159

Classification code: 05.02.06

Category: