Lower Bar and High Street.

Lower Bar and High Street.

Lower Bar and High Street. Looking towards St Nicholas church. Showing horse drawn transport. The building to the right was the Old Crow Inn. This was demolished in 1912 and made way for an entrance to Adams Grammar School. The Edwards family were licensees of several pubs in Newport.John Edwards ran the Old Crow and his conveyances woudld meet passengers from the station.